About China structural glass facade:
What is the invisible frame facade?
The invisible frame facade is the outer cladding of the building, in which the outer wall is non-structural, but it is non-structural to block the weather and the occupants as a curtain wall. It can be made of lightweight materials, thereby reducing construction costs When glass is used as a curtain wall, a big advantage is that natural light can penetrate deeper into the building.
According to various elements of the system, it can be divided into tension cable system, tension cable/rod hybrid system, etc., and can be combined and applied flexibly. The main technical characteristics of the tension cable/rod system as a spatial tension structure support system are as follows.
1. The whole curtain wall has a strong sense of transparency, and the supporting system is simple and generous.
2. The special metal texture of stainless steel cables, rods and other elements highlights the unique structural beauty, and the decorative effect is extremely strong;
3. The system technology and manufacturing process are mature and reliable, and the accuracy and quality are easily guaranteed;
4. The system configuration is relatively simple and reasonable, economical and practical;
5. Space tension structure system requires a certain embedded size, occupying a certain internal space;
6. In the structural system, the pretension is all applied to the main structure at the boundary of the curtain wall, so the bearing capacity of the main structure needs to be increased accordingly.
China structural glass facade
Sunframe Facade is one of the leading China Building facade Suppliers, curtain wall Manufacturers that focuses on China Building facade, curtain wall and China mashrabiya facade.
For more product information about YouTube of China structural glass facade, you can click on the relevant link below.