What is an emergency escape door?
→ normally, the function of automatic translation door is the same as that of ordinary automatic translation door
→ in case of emergency, the movable fan and fixed fan can be pushed outward in an emergency to increase the traffic volume and realize the emergency escape function;
→ for other applications, for example, when large equipment needs to be transported at the entrance and exit of factories and exhibition halls, the door leaf can be pushed to both sides and pushed outward;
Other places where people gather: entrances and exits of public places such as stations, airports, banks, supermarkets, hospitals and exhibition halls;
1. With the sound system or strict implementation of relevant fire protection laws and regulations in China, it is required to open the entrance and exit at 90 degrees in case of emergency for entrances and exits in public places (common automatic doors cannot correspond)
2. With the frequent occurrence of various security incidents around the world, public places, large institutions and buildings with crowded people need entrances and exits and their control equipment that can be evacuated quickly
3. In the process of industrialization and industrial upgrading, more and more factories are established and production conditions are improved, and there is more and more demand for plant, workshop entrance and control;
4. With the development of automobile industry, the construction of automobile trade such as exhibition halls and 4S stores is increasing, and the demand for the control of the size of the adjustable entrance is increasing.
Parameter table of automatic emergency escape door
Door leaf width: 800-3000m
Door height: 2100-3000m
Door beam height: 200mm min
Number of translatable door leaves: 1 or 2
90 number of horizontal opening fans: 2 or 4
Opening style: single side double leaf translation double leaf translation / four leaf double leaf translation edging material: aluminum alloy frame / stainless steel frame (customized)
Customized method: specially assigned person to measure the ruler on site, issue the scheme and install it by special construction personnel
Note: refer to the motor combination parameter table for power configuration
|Optional brand motor||Model|
|German denko motor||90KG||120KG||160KG|
About China mashrabiya facade:
System Achievements of China mashrabiya facade:
1. Energy Efficiency U-value low to 0.8 W/Square meter
2. Water Penetration Resistance high to 1000 Pa
3. Durable Powder Coating Warranty to 20 years
4. Glazing Unit Weight max to 1,000 kg
5. Glazing Thickness from 4mm to 60 mm
6. Sound Resistance Rw to 68 dB
Features & Advantages of China mashrabiya facade:
1. Excellent Thermal Efficient of China mashrabiya facade: system U-value low to 0.8 W / Square meter.
Overall China mashrabiya facade thermal performance is a function of the glazing infill panel, the frame, construction behind opaque (spandrel and column cover) areas, and the perimeter details. Sunframe has specially designed China mashrabiya facade system. The system thermal insulation U-value is low to 0.8 W/Square meter.
2. Unique Visual Appearance of China mashrabiya facade: thorough design and precise fabrication.
Sunframe has strong design team which can make the thorough calculation and precise fabrication, which offer a wide variety of aesthetic variations allowing architects to use any combination of finishes, infills, external feature caps and glazing specification.
China mashrabiya facade
Sunframe Facade is one of the leading China Building facade Suppliers, curtain wall Manufacturers that focuses on China Building facade, curtain wall and China mashrabiya facade.
For more product information about YouTube of China mashrabiya facade, you can click on the relevant link below.