About Semi hidden frame curtain wall:
Advantages of Semi hidden frame curtain wall:
(1) Good permeability: The glass panel is only connected to the supporting structure through a few points, almost without obstruction, the line of sight through the glass is the best, the field of view is maximized, and the permeability of the glass is applied to the limit.
(2) Good flexibility: In the design of metal fasteners and metal connectors, in order to reduce and eliminate the stress concentration on the edge of the glass plate, the glass plate and the connector are in a hinged state, so that each connection point of the glass plate can be free Rotating and allowing a little translation is used to compensate for errors in installation and construction. Therefore, the glass of Semi hidden frame curtain wall generally does not produce installation stress, and can conform to the deformation caused by the load of the supporting structure to prevent excessive stress concentration of the glass. At the same time, using Semi hidden frame curtain wall technology can meet the needs of architectural modeling to the greatest extent.
(3) Good safety: Since the glass used in the Semi hidden frame curtain wall is tempered glass, which is safety glass, it is connected with the supporting structure by metal fasteners and metal connectors, which has good weather resistance. The sealant only serves as a seal and does not bear weight. Even if the glass is accidentally damaged, the tempered glass will shatter into pieces, forming the so-called "glass rain", and there will be no serious damage to the entire glass.
(4) Good craftsmanship: The support structure of Semi hidden frame curtain wall has various forms. The support is finely processed and has a smooth surface, with a good sense of craftsmanship and art. Therefore, many architects like to use them.
(5) Good environmental protection and energy saving: One of the characteristics of Semi hidden frame curtain wall is good water permeability, so in the use of glass, white glass, ultra-white glass and low-e are hollow glass, which has more obvious energy-saving effect.
GRMD series heat insulation semi hidden frame curtain wall Manufacturers - Sunframe
The GRMD series semi-hidden frame curtain wall is a cost-effective way to insulate your building. This curtain wall is made from two layers of insulated vinyl cladding with an air gap between them. The air gap helps to improve thermal insulation and prevents heat from passing through the wall. The GRMD series is also easy to install, making it a great choice for retrofitting or new construction projects.
Looking for a heat insulation semi hidden frame curtain wall manufacturer? Look no further than Sunframe. Our semi hidden frame curtain walls are designed to provide superior insulation and soundproofing while keeping your view unobstructed. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how they can help you achieve the perfect home climate.