About China structural glazing facades:
Benefits of structural glazing facades:
1. Light weight: The weight of structural glazing facades is generally 60 kg per square meter, which is lighter than curtain walls made of concrete, ceramic tiles and slabs. Structural glazing facades can replace traditional concrete, bricks and other materials, and can reduce the weight of the exterior walls of buildings by about 5 times. On the one hand, the height of the building can be increased under the same foundation conditions, on the other hand, the transportation volume and transportation cost of materials during the construction process can be reduced, and the construction cost of the building can be solved. .
2. Improve the seismic performance of the building: structural glazing facades are lighter than concrete and bricks. At the same time, due to the suspension structure, floating nodes, etc., the seismic performance of the building's peripheral protection system is very superior. The adaptability of inter-story displacement. The curtain wall can improve the safety and disaster prevention performance of the building.
3. Realize building industrialization: The construction and on-site installation of structural glazing facades are simple, fast and civilized. 90% of the structural glazing facades can be processed in the factory, with few manual operations and high labor productivity. The construction process is almost not affected by climatic conditions, and the installation process does not require scaffolding. The construction site is cleaner and the construction completion time is shorter, realizing the industrialization of the building.
4. Recycling of raw materials: The main materials of structural glazing facades are steel, aluminum, glass and other building materials, all of which are green building materials that can be recycled through the furnace. This bulk building material is recycled as an environmentally friendly building material that cannot be ignored in development.
5. Glass is the only building material with high transparency and good visual effects: a basic function of the building's periphery is to meet users' requirements for transparency, lighting and vision. Only glass can meet this humanized requirement. Structural glazing facades are used as mirror glass for building exterior wall decoration, which can absorb infrared rays, reduce the solar radiation entering the room, and lower the indoor temperature. It can reflect light like a mirror and transmit light like glass. Under the reflection of light, the room is not illuminated by strong light and appears soft.
China structural glazing facades
Sunframe Facade is one of the leading China Building facade Suppliers, curtain wall Manufacturers that focuses on China Building facade, curtain wall and China mashrabiya facade.
For more product information about YouTube of China structural glazing facades, you can click on the relevant link below.